Thursday, July 19, 2012

happy families ...

I am so bad at blogging i know ... maybe when the crazy dies down i will get better. Lets keep our fingers (toes, eyes, legs & arms) crossed & maybe it will happen.

But for the moment i want to share a gorgeous family shoot i did a few weeks back. Firstly the shoot was at my favourite location here in Germany, the wildflowers in the hills above my home & secondly it was with friends of mine. & we had so much fun, i think we laughed the entire shoot & you would never know that the next day the father would be deploying! Anyways here are some of my favourites from the day ...

& i am off to paris for a few days so have a great weekend every one & maybe i can manage a few posts next week! 

xx







1 comment:

  1. I don't think that you are bad blogger, you have added here great pictures of this family, i can see in every picture they have fun, kids looking so cute on his Shoulders. i want to tell you one thing that you should try canvas prints, surely that can make every picture extraordinary, I just want to say thanks for sharing this great post.

    Obtain Great Design Wall Art

    ReplyDelete